This policy is compliant with the Privacy Act 1988. Pyramid Power respects your privacy and is committed to protecting all personal information that you provide to us. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy policies and practices and to explain how your information is collected and used.
Information Collection and Use
This privacy statement covers collection of personal information and non-personal information. Personal information is any information associated with your name or personal identity. Non-personal information is data about usage patterns, reported in aggregate, which is not associated with a specific personal identity.
Pyramid Power uses personal information to better understand your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Personal information will only be used to support your customer relationship with Pyramid Power.
In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, to order products or services or request information on Pyramid Power’s site, you will be asked to provide us with personal information, including name, address, phone, email address, and credit card information. Credit card information is used only for payment and order processing and fraud prevention, and is not used for other purposes.
Non-personal information we collect may include the pages visited on www.pyramidpower.com.au, browser type, browser language, operating system, and IP address. Non-personal data is aggregated to understand Pyramid Power website usability and performance.
Pyramid Power may use your IP address to help diagnose problems or to gather demographic information, such as country of origin.
Pyramid Power’s site includes forms that you complete to request information, products, and services. These forms may collect your financial information, such as your credit card details. Any financial information that you submit will only be used for billing, payment, and order processing purposes.
Pryamid Power use a 3rd party secure gateway service for the processing of credit cards, credit card details processed through the website are not collected nor stored by Pyramid Power at any time.
Online purchasing occurs using secure server technology. The secure server technology used encrypts your personal financial information before it is transmitted over the Internet, making it secure. You can only purchase products on Pyramid Power’s website using a browser that supports secure server technology.
Disclosure of User Information
Pyramid Power will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to third parties. We will not share your personal information with business partners or any other third party company except as described below:
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include providing customer service, processing credit card payments, fulfilling orders, and providing marketing assistance. Unless we tell you differently, Pyramid Power’s agents do not have any right to use your information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of your information for the above purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We may send promotional offers to you. However, you will be provided the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such promotional offers.
- Protection of Pyramid Power and others: We may release your information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Pyramid Power, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction (as described above) and to comply with export laws.
- With your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Data Integrity and Security
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, and completeness of personal information in our databases and to protect the privacy and security of our databases. Our servers and databases are protected by reliable security technology.
Your Choices relating to your Personal Information
As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose personal information to us, even though it may be needed to make a purchase or take advantage of certain Pyramid Power features. You may request an update or deletion of your Pyramid Power account by sending an email to customersupport.
Please note that some information may remain in backups of our records after deletion of your account, but diligent efforts will be employed to remove your information, and we may retain certain of your information if we believe in good faith that retaining such information is necessary to comply with law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Pyramid Power, our employees, our users, or others.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Pyramid Power is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. Please refer to the policies of the respective site.
Your Consent and Our Revisions to the Privacy Statement
Pyramid Power occasionally reviews and modifies this Privacy Statement therefore we recommend that you review the terms from time to time to make sure you are aware of how we collect and use personal information. By using our website you consent to the collection and use of your personal information as outlined here.
If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact us at customer support.